Given that the first fell on a Friday, and I didn’t blog all week, and I didn’t get a chance to catch any new food trucks, Food Truck Friday resumes next week!
1. What did you do this month that you’d never done before?
Did some fun new things in Indy: rode the Monon to Broad Ripple, went to IMA.
2. How are the resolutions coming along?
Pretty well, I think. I have been doing a lot of self-improvement this month in certain areas, but also allowing myself some things I love. I know that’s vague, but it’s always a work in progress. Life has been different this month, and I’d like to think it’s helping me step out of my comfort zone. I’ve kept better touch with friends, but haven’t yet found my quiet. I do still find myself working without music though, which I think is a step down the path. Also, I booked my trip to London, which was a big goal I had. Very excited about that.
3. What would you like to have next month that you lacked this month?
4. What date from this month will remain etched in your memory and why?
June 2: Chad finished his boards!
5. What was your biggest achievement this month?
Buying my ticket to London.
6. And your biggest failure?
The struggles I’ve had in my relationship.
7. What did you get really, really excited about this month?
Harry Potter AND London!!
8. What song will always remind you of this month?
‘Tonight, Tonight’ by Hot Chelle Rae
9. What was the best book your read this month?
I am slowly plodding through A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin, which is of course a fabulous book.
10. What was your favorite film this month?
X-Men First Class
11. What is a valuable life lesson from this month?
Growing up is hard effing work!
12. Summarize the first and last of the month.
The First: Anxiety about Boards for Chad
The Last: Work! and Class… Nearly done with the latter though!
13. What’s next month’s horoscope?
TAURUS (April 20-May 20) ☆☆☆☆
Know what you want and go for just that. This month, you easily could overspend and go overboard. Reflect on different ways to enjoy yourself and to express your caring. Once you do, you’ll see a myriad of possibilities. Why not try one or two? Use the waning days of the summer to get out more and walk. With everything that could be happening, you will want to be in tip-top shape. Motto of the Month: Honor a need for breaks and days off.