2. How are the resolutions coming along?
‘Twas a good month! Accepted my vices, stepped out of my comfort zone, saw a friend abroad. Went to London. Read a bunch. Worked the jobs I love (a little too much).
2.1 How did last month’s resolution go?
Not so well: I didn’t practice my violin, not even once. But, I did spend less that $65 on food out before leaving town ($53.04)!
2.2 What’s a new resolution for this month?
Well, I didn’t succeed, so I should try again: to practice my violin at least once per week.
3. What would you like to have next month that you lacked this month?
A day or two off.
4. What date from this month will remain etched in your memory and why?
September 23, 2011: LONDON LONDON LONDON
5. What was your biggest achievement this month?
Going to Europe. A life goal completed!
6. And your biggest failure?
Strangely, I think it was a good month!
8. What song will always remind you of this month?
Hawaiian Air by Friendly Fires
9. What was the best book your read this month?
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
10. What was your favorite film this month?
Bridesmaids; saw it on the plane.
11. What is a valuable life lesson from this month?
The world is an awe-inspiring place, and it doesn’t take travel to recognize that (though travel doesn’t hurt).
12. Summarize the first and last of the month.
The First: Worky work work.
The Last: Munich, Germany; Dachau Concentration Camp, Oktoberfest, Mairenplatz
13. What’s next month’s horoscope?
TAURUS (April 20-May 20) ☆☆☆
Sometimes you feel like all you do is take care of others in some way. Are you thinking, “When will it be me?” Only one person can make that difference in your life, and that person is you. Start establishing stronger boundaries. If you feel resentful, stop doing so much. When you honor your needs, others will stop and notice. They will start honoring your sensitivities as long as you do. No one wants to witness a raging Bull. Trust that fact. Motto of the Month: Look at your positive qualities, too.