2. How are the resolutions coming along?
Poorly. I haven’t been keeping up on my finances the way I should, though they’re certainly in a fine state. I am struggling to keep up on hobbies and other self-care things, though the basics are being completed. I am not being grateful enough, or giving enough thanks.
3. How did last month’s resolution go?
Well, it was to live on the new budget, which I nearly succeeded at. Much more closely than I have in the past. Let’s call it a success to boost morale!
4. What’s a new resolution for this month?
Successfully pare down my belongings to two bins, eight boxes, a cube, a violin, a sewing machine, and the large furniture.
6. What would you like to have next month that you lacked this month?
More free time.
7. What date from this month will remain etched in your memory and why?
I can’t honestly think of one at this point.
8. What was your biggest achievement this month?
Getting through the scholarship blitz.
9. And your biggest failure?
Losing it in the middle of the scholarship blitz.
10. What did you get really, really excited about this month?
11. What song will always remind you of this month?
‘Part of Me’ – Katy Perry
13. What was your favorite film this month?
Saw none in theaters!
14. What is a valuable life lesson from this month?
Sometimes you just gotta weather the storm, baton down the hatches and carry on as best you can.
15. What’s next month’s horoscope?
TAURUS (April 20-May 20) ***
For you, this month is all about your ruling planet, Venus, doing a backward jig. This dance finally ends on June 27. You might start to celebrate! Avoid major decisions during this period, though there is no reason you can’t weigh the pros and cons of making changes. If you still feel the same way in late July, go for it. Neptune going retrograde has some impact on friends, especially a karmic tie or long-term friend. Be realistic about your expectations. Jupiter moves out of your sign on June 12 into the area that rules finances and possessions. Jupiter does mean expansion. Still, season your financial dealing with a little cynicism.
Motto of the month: Toss your rose-colored glasses.