2. How are the resolutions coming along?
I think, it being the middle of the year, I might take some time to reassess my resolutions. Anyway, my finances are in a good state, albeit not the state I thought they would be in when I set my resolutions (mostly because I had no idea that I would be moving to London this year). I think I am doing fairly well at keeping myself a priority. And I am certainly have worked to be appreciative of friends, in light of my leaving.
3. How did last month’s resolution go?
Passably. My parents insisted that we hire movers, so I ended up keeping a lot more than I planned. I did downsize quite a lot too though.
4. What’s a new resolution for this month?
To see as many of my college friends as I can before leaving the country (this will bleed into August a bit).
5. Who is one person worth recognizing this month?
Dave, a saint, a friend, a lover, a helper… Seriously, I couldn’t have done this move without him.
7. What date from this month will remain etched in your memory and why?
June 1: Last First Friday Food Truck Fest evar!
8. What was your biggest achievement this month?
Thought-blocking my insecurities with Dave.
9. And your biggest failure?
Losin’ it a few times in the moving stress.
10. What did you get really, really excited about this month?
Lon-don! Lon-don! Lon-don!
11. What song will always remind you of this month?
“Little Talks” by Of Monsters and Men
13. What was your favorite film this month?
14. What is a valuable life lesson from this month?
It is possible not to be jealous and insecure. It is a decision.
15. What’s next month’s horoscope?
Still awaiting post.