1. What did you do this month that you’d never done before?
Moved out of Indianapolis. Roadtripped the Midwest. Did high-altitude training in Denver. Visited Seattle.
2. How are the resolutions coming along?
Bwahahah. Can we just move on? This year has not been good for my resolution success rate.
3. How did last month’s resolution go?
Complete and utter success! I saw 30 friends in the past month, in: Greenwood, Troy, St. Louis, Chicago, Dixon, Davenport, Grinnell, Des Moines, Omaha, Denver and Seattle. DAMN fine work.
4. What’s a new resolution for this month?
To successfully move to a new country. Success in this case means two suitcases, a carryon, my purse, and no tears of frustration (tears of goodbye are okay).
5. Who is one person worth recognizing this month?
Margaret, who put me up for four nights in Chicago, and Nate, who did the same in Seattle. As well as all of my hosts. True generosity of spirit!
6. What would you like to have next month that you lacked this month?
7. What date from this month will remain etched in your memory and why?
July 3, 2012: The Date I Moved Out of Indianapolis… Hallelujiah!
9. And your biggest failure?
Anxiety like whoa.
10. What did you get really, really excited about this month?
11. What song will always remind you of this month?
“Some Nights” by Fun.
12. What was the best book your read this month?
“From Failure to Promise” by Dr. Clemon Moorer
13. What was your favorite film this month?
Didn’t see any in theaters. Watched “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark” with my family though.
15. What’s next month’s horoscope?
TAURUS (April 20-May 20) **** Have you been wondering about the need to spend and spend some more? You have been moving around a lot and been very energetic. Perhaps you need to indulge yourself a little more. Some of you might want to spruce up your digs. Others just want a new look… and the question is: Why not?
Mid-month, you could get a tad bit touchy dealing with an exasperating situation. You also could unleash your frustration or anger on someone close to you who does not deserve it. Control games mid-month also could leave you fried. The air clears the last week of August. Your mood becomes more caring. Single Taurus could see the fires of passion heat up towards the end of the month.
Motto of the Month: Tell a person when you’re hurting; don’t let it become anger.