1. What did you do this month that you’d never done before?
Moved to a new country! England!! London!!!
2. How are the resolutions coming along?
Poorly. Move along, nothing to see here…
3. How did last month’s resolution go?
There were tears of frustration, but other than that, I was able to successfully move to London, so far! Lots of luggage included, of course.
4. What’s a new resolution for this month?
Get settled in to my new flat, get a routine started, and run four times along the Thames.
5. Who is one person worth recognizing this month?
My mom. I don’t want to explain it, but I owe more than one month’s recognition to her.
6. What would you like to have next month that you lacked this month?
7. What date from this month will remain etched in your memory and why?
August 24, 2012: The day I moved to LONDON!
8. What was your biggest achievement this month?
Transitioning to London.
9. And your biggest failure?
Fighting with my mom.
10. What did you get really, really excited about this month?
LONDON. Still, every day, always.
11. What song will always remind you of this month?
Come Fly Away (Adam K & Soha remix) – Benny Benassi
12. What was the best book your read this month?
Ender’s Game, though I was reading most of the Ender series before I left the States.
13. What was your favorite film this month?
I saw This Means War on the plane… it was passable.
14. What is a valuable life lesson from this month?
Flexibility is the spice of life. Without it, everything is much less pleasant.
15. What’s next month’s horoscope?
Whereas others can be overly touchy (perhaps they are sorry to see the Summer go), you express an unique creativity and sense of self that encourages many people to pull back. On the other hand, how you view a child or a loved one seems quite indulgent at the moment. Single bulls could find themselves with a late-Summer case of Spring Fever – and loving every moment. As long as you do not demand longevity before the month is over, this romp could be for the history books.
Motto of the Month: Live it up!