This month’s entries can be found on the March 2013 archive page.
Photos come from my trip to Cambridge at the beginning of the month.
1. What did you do this month that you’d never done before?
Celebrated St. Patrick’s with the Irish. Saw a 270º rainbow. Had my first Easter away from my family.
2. How are the resolutions coming along?
It was a bit of a rough month for me — what with finals and another bout of poor mental health, my fitness and meditation goals went out the window. I also didn’t make a ton of progress on the job front, though I am definitely starting to feel the heat.
3. How did last month’s resolution go?
Oh you know, as well as expected. 51 Yelp reviews, 18 entries, and 31 photos. So actually not as bad as you’d think. I don’t have a clean slate, but it’s not too dirty either.
4. What’s a new resolution for this month?
To get all of my projects off the launch pad: have a Google AdWords meeting, start the research for Careers, get the Yearbook going, figure out what my Dean’s project will be, and start the Internship Directory. Oof!
5. Who is one person worth recognizing this month?
My friend Kerri, for mastering the art of getting ready on time! (In Ireland, she kept having to get up earlier and earlier until she figured out how to be ready when I was.)
6. What would you like to have next month that you lacked this month?
8. What was your biggest achievement this month?
Driving on the wrong side all through my week in Ireland.
9. And your biggest failure?
The Meltdown #459827
10. What did you get really, really excited about this month?
STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS
11. What song will always remind you of this month?
Pompeii by Bastille
“But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like you’ve been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?”
13. What was your favorite film this month?
The Dark Knight Rises
14. What is a valuable life lesson from this month?
Hitting your head against a brick wall doesn’t change the shape of the wall.
15. What’s next month’s horoscope?
The period before your birthday, you eye the past year and you look towards the year ahead. Questions go through your mind. You will reflect about what you want and where you are heading. Make strong birthday wishes for your next year. You will blow out your candles with hope. Step one is to start verbalizing your desires. The universe will hear maybe not this month but soon. Come April 19, you feel renewed, vibrant and happy. Be positive about the future.