It’s a short playlist this week, because the reality is that Christmas music is slowly taking over my life, and it would be kind of weird to have that mixed in with more ordinary music. Maybe I’ll do a special playlist for that…
Anyway, meet Andy Grammar’s Lunatic, also known as my new pep-song-motto-mantra-motivation-anthem. It follows with a handful of great songs–a few that still sound nice even after seeing Catching Fire, and two classics (Six Days and Da Funk). Basically, just a fair amount of uptempo things to get you through these first few weeks of absolute Winter darkness. Thank me later.
Giving ’em eyegasms with my mellow links:
- Sweet baby London, you are the most beautiful city in the world, and boy, you look good in this video.
- Kobe Byrant, as much as I’d like to not like you, this is just too great, even if it is an advertisement.
- Speaking first of London, and second of awesome people: Cumberbatch is a fucking ‘genius.’
Click it, click it good:
- Hey how about this? Let’s stop treating each other like shit because we believe that these relationship behaviors are acceptable.
- As if you needed another reason to drink tequila (I don’t): 10 reasons that you should, including 5 that prove it’s healthy. Yep, healthy.
- I watch a lot of Doctor Who, and I’ve come to realize, there’s no more beautiful planet than this one: macro-snow.